Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Wonderful Day!!! :)

This week I have been working with teens that have disabilities. I have been working in the same crew as Joel and we go to Kilmer Middle School. Today I went to the swimming pool with the kids and it was so much fun! Whenever I got in the pool, I went over to a girl, Tracy, and I asked if she was having fun and she said YEA! She grabbed my arms and put them around her body so I started walking her around the pool while she was kicking and splashing. It was really nice to get to hang out with her in the pool. I know she felt secure because she held onto my hands tight so I wouldnt let go. I am going to miss Stacy once we leave. I am excited to see what God has for me in the next few days!!! :)

Miss you guys!
Lillian

No comments:

Post a Comment